THE BIBLE SPEAKS DAILY (30122023).

COVERING MY MISTAKES.

When I started using pen in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it before submitting to my teacher.

Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake but it later reappeared. So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only to leave holes in my books.
My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was to cover my error.

One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside and he said, " Anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on" .
He said further " Trying to erase your mistakes would only damage your book to nothing.
I told him in protest that I don't want people to see my mistake.

My loving teacher laughed and said " Trying to erase your mistake will make more people know about your mess and the stigma is for life".

Have you made some mistakes in life?
Cross it over and move on. Don't ridicule yourself as a result of trying to cover your mistakes by yourself.
Let GOD do that for you:

a. "My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world". I John 2:1‭-‬2.

b. "...If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."
I John 1:8‭-‬10.

*Better things are ahead of you. Strike out your 2023 mistakes by committing your sins and transgressions to God, for forgiveness and cleansing, then move into 2024 with a fresh note.*💯

TODAY'S PRAYER:

Heavenly Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, behold our desires and struggles to be faithful and righteous, by your standards.

Kindly help our strength and determination to be faithful to the end, by the Grace of your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, Amen!


This work is under the oversight of the Church of Christ Ekute Quarters, Ado Ekiti in Ekiti State Nigeria. For comments and questions, please contact us via+234-806-006-6660. or omolebenson@gmail.com.

You can listen to us also on the Federal Radio Corporation (Progress FM 100.5mgw) Ado Ekiti, every Thursday by 6.30pm. And on the Fresh FM 106.9mgw, every Friday by 6.30pm ( All Local Time).

Thanks for your attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTIANS AND POLITICS.

The Origin of Israel.

The Truth About Christmas