THE BIBLE SPEAKS DAILY (27092023)

THE BIBLE SPEAKS DAILY 27092023

TODAY'S TOPIC:
THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD.

TODAY'S VERSE: LAMENTATIONS 3:22-25.
"...Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him..."

This word of lamentation is a very common passage among the Bible readers and Bible faith believers. They always rely on His promise for their daily living!

For many decades, this passage has been in use, sharing great messages of hope for all who hold firm believe in God alone, and take its meanings and promises to their hearts. 
Reading this passage, and meditating on it, one must be reminded of just how wonderful God truly is, and you can take that with you every minute of the life, even today. 

There are many comforting messages like this throughout the Bible, and you have complete access to finding them, if you habitually read, and study God's Word daily. 

As each Day passes, there is another opportunity to take any of these precious Love and Promises of God with you!

Whenever you feel lost and forgotten, in this World, and regardless of what you face in life, be reminded that GOD of Heaven is faithful, and He is always with you. 
You are not alone, and each morning you are given another chance to see God’s Mercy, Grace and Steadfast Love at work in your lives. 

TODAY'S PRAYER:
My Heavenly Father and my God, I thank You for today.
You have shown me many promises, and have given me the greatest love, through Your begotten Son, Jesus Christ. 
I pray that You will open my hearts of understanding, to be like You daily, and to see You at work in my lives. 
Give me more opportunities to work, so as to find Your steadfast love, in others too.

Please, heal the sick and provide for the needy around us.
Amen.

(This work is under the oversight of the Church of Christ Ekute Quarters Ado Ekiti Nigeria).
For questions and comments please contact:
+234-803-220-8899.
+234-806-006-6660.
benoomole@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTIANS AND POLITICS.

The Origin of Israel.

The Truth About Christmas